Thursday, November 21, 2013

Introductions

Hello to all who have an interest in my blog!

I just want to give a quick summary of what this blog is all about.

First off, I love...no...I am obsessed with movies; I am on IMDb or Rotten Tomatoes or any other movie reviewing website 24/7. I take pride in knowing what movies will be coming out, a year in advance, and telling others about it...most of the time, they could care less.

The solution?

I will make a blog for all the teenage-movie junkies out on the internet to enjoy!

I know there are quite a few movie reviewers on YouTube and Blogger, but I wanted to do something different. I want fellow teens to read/watch reviews from a fellow teen critique! So now that you know the reason to my blog, you may ask yourself, how will she rate her movies? I am glad you asked!

(From Best to Worst)
1) Aclaudiamy Award (My name mixed with Academy Award...I'm so creative.)
2) Nominee!...and DVD.
3)Shrug and Share
4) Wait for the Red Box
5) Time is Precious...don't waste it.

Alrighty, there you have it. I will soon be writing more posts and videos. Share my blog with your fellow movie-loving friends if you want!

And in the famous lines of the Terminator..."I'll be Back!" with more updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment