Friday, November 22, 2013

I'm seeing...and updating

Okay, so tonight's the night! I'm going to see....(dramatic pause) Catching Fire!

Fellow high schoolers who were crazy enough to see the screening at midnight last night, have said it was good or awesome or really good; I'll be the judge of that.

I'm hoping to publish a video to my channel on YouTube tomorrow; but I will be also writing the review as well and putting it here. But if you want to see my many expressions and crazy gestures, you would probably enjoy the video.

Now for the "update" part of the blog, here are some movies coming out next week:

-Oldboy 
-Frozen (super SUPER excited)
-Homefront
-Philomena
&
-Black Nativity

I'll give the full details of those movies later this weekend.

Have a movie that I should review? Leave a comment! 


No comments:

Post a Comment