Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Are you...Frozen?

Okay, so I'll try my best to act like an average teenage girl who absolutely LOVES Disney...I'll keep it together...act professional...BUT I CAN'T!

I have been waiting for this movie ever since I got news that it was coming out! (Since the beginning of 2013)

If you don't already know the story, let me give you a brief synopsis:

Anna and Elsa, two sisters who have grown-up with an invisible barrier between them. Why? Elsa (Idina Menzel) was born with the power to control ice and snow, and the last thing she wants to happen is to hurt her younger sister Anna (Kristen Bell). During her coronation, Elsa flees for accidently summoning her powers and displaying them to her subjects; by doing so, Elsa creates an eternal winter on the Kingdom of Erendel. In an attempt to find Elsa, Anna sides with the mountain Kristoff (Jonathan Groff), his reindeer Sven, and the cuddly, but dimwitted snowman Olaf (Josh Gad). Will Anna reunite with her sister and end the horrid winter? Well, you might have to become a bit Frozen to find out.

I've heard a few of the songs from the movie, and they are amazing! I have this feeling that its going to be a new Disney classic!

What do you think of Frozen? Will it be a new Disney hit? Who do you think will be your favorite character?

No comments:

Post a Comment